This page is used to store house rules as the game develops and progresses.
- Internet can be used to gather information (This means instead of making a knowledge roll, you just look it up) as long as you can prove you have a connection (DM discretion) e.g. through your smart phone on your mobile provider’s network or on tablet through the nearest Starbucks.
- UV Lights and other fake sources of light do not damage vampires in this game.
- NPCs can be played by other players. Players will react as NPCs would. Character sheets or information for these NPCs will be generated by the GM.
- Be flexible when it comes to World of Darkness Background Fluff. Focus on who your character is. The way the world is will be revealed to you.
- Lunacy is up to the GM. Not as strong. People remember but the memory is incomplete. The effect is determined by the GM.
- Exception Success is 5 successes. Normal Success is one success. Dramatic Failure is 3 dice under the value of 3 and no successes. Normal Failure is every other result. You cannot take a dramatic failure by choice.